In the Fall of 2011, Charitable Advisors implemented a new Nonprofit Job Board to provide our job advertisers with additional capabilities - with no change in our low pricing structure.
Why advertise with the Not-for-Profit News?
- Reach a targeted audience of nonprofit leaders and professionals (17,000 weekly subscribers in Indy) - both high performing staff that are happy in their roles plus active job seekers.
- Use our new "unlimited posting length" to share about your organization and the position you are promoting.
- Our website attracts thousands of nonprofit professionals in Central Indiana and Southeast Ohio plus people who wish to relocate here
- Also incude up to 20 custom candidate-screening questions
All ads include 30 days on the Nonprofit Job Board at http://www.charitableadvisors.com/unless you give us an earlier cutoff date. An invoice will be e-mailed after posting.
2 week Job posting in Indpls Not-for-Profit eNews ($199), includes up to 30 days on the Job Board
2 week Job posting in Indpls Not-for-Profit eNews ($224), includes up to 30 days on the Job Board, plus Custom Candidate Screening Questions
Save time with candidate-screening questions
Screening questions can save time. Our system can include up to 20 candidate-screening questions as part of the resume submission process. This allows the employer to receive resumes and candidate responses simultaneously. From our experience, candidates who cannot answer the screening questions are less likely to apply. With these questions, you can learn more about each candidate and receive a relevant sample of his or her writing skills.
A link to Sample questions for a variety of positions can be found on our wedsite here. You can select from these or provide your own. We recommend at least four, but not more than seven to strike a balance between gathering pertinent information, while not discouraging qualified candidates. If you are including candidate-screening questions, the deadline for your job posting is 5 p.m. the previous Friday in order to be published in the upcoming Tuesday newsletter.
Submitting Your Job Ad:
* 1. Name AND email of person collecting applications - OR - Weblink to your job listing online or application site
* 2. Job Title, Organization Name, Full Time or Part-time
3. Two sentence organization/position introduction that appears in the NFP News with a link to the full length description
4. Organization Overview or Description
5. Position Duties
6. Position Qualifications
7. Resumes will be accepted through what date, if shorter than our 30 day standard? (Month/Date)
8. Salary and benefits, if desired
* required information
Ads must be submitted by 10 a.m. Monday to be included in Tuesday's e-newsletter. If candidate-screening questions are included, the deadline for your job posting is 5 p.m. the previous Friday in order to be published in the upcoming Tuesday newsletter.
Submit Indy ads to: Ads@NotforProfitNews.com - just include a note if you also want to include Custom Questions, and include your questions in your email or attachment.