- 27-Mar-2017 to 21-Apr-2017
- - Delta Upsilon Fraternity and Foundation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Graphic Designer will serve as a brand manager for Delta Upsilon International Fraternity and Foundation, and manage the layout and design of all printed pieces, as well as some electronic media needs.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Delta Upsilon is an international men's fraternity with more 76 active chapters and colonies in the U.S. and Canada. Delta Upsilon was founded in 1834 and is the only non-secret fraternity. Our mission is Building Better Men and creating a modern fraternity experience for today's college student and alumni.
• Manage the layout and design of print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to: DU Quarterly magazine, donor and expansion proposals, annual reports, and event collateral.
• Manage and maintain graphic files, including Fraternity logos, photos and art.
• Serve as a brand manager for the Delta Upsilon International Fraternity and Educational Foundation.
• Assist in the development and management of a database for all multimedia assets.
• Participate in the creative process with other team members.
• Bachelor's degree in related field required
• Minimum two years related experience preferred but not required
• Must have an eye for layout and design
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Photography experience preferred but not required
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
• Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including fellow staff, board, members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters
• Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Understanding of Greek letter organizations preferred
Click the APPLY button to submit resume and cover letter, including salary requirements and a link to design samples if available, by April 21.