- 27-Mar-2017 to 26-Apr-2017
- - Second Helpings
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Second Helpings has created a new position for an experienced Development professional to work closely with the CEO and Board of Directors to strategically lead its staff and volunteers through a comprehensive approach to donor cultivation and stewardship
The Fund Raising Role:
• Responsible for the cultivation, retention and stewardship of corporate and individual donors, foundations and other funders.
• Works to increase number of donors and amount of individual gifts, including annual fund, special and major gift campaigns and planned giving.
• Conduct major gift solicitations with CEO, board members or development team
• Represents the organization to visitors, volunteers and donors.
The Leadership Role:
• Guides and supervises development staff of 4-5 people,
• Provides coaching and individual development of team members
• Oversees direct mail and electronic fundraising programs and development of fundraising materials and annual reports.
• Oversees grant application and reporting and identifies new grant opportunities.
Leadership – Strategic
• Serves as a key member of the agency's policy team, providing counsel to the CEO
• In collaboration with the Chief Executive Officer, Board, and staff, prepares annual development strategies, tactics and measurements
• Leads the fund raising organization through change, towards innovation, growth and success
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.