- 03-Apr-2017 to 02-May-2017
- - First Meridian Heights Presbyterian Church
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
The Administrative Assistant will provide clerical assistance and support for administrative affairs of the church under the direction of the Pastor and the Business Administrator.
Accountability: Reports to Business Administrator. Accountable to the pastor as head of staff and personnel ministry team.
Part-Time Status: The administrative assistant is expected to work an average of 30 hours/week (if possible, including Sunday mornings)
• Answer phones -- gatekeeper.
• Create Worship Bulletins & Powerpoint for Sunday Worship
• Prepare and send communication to congregation usually through email correspondence
• Configure, edit, publish and mail out monthly newsletter
• Maintain data bases--Church Directory, servant keeper, Vertical Response Etc.
• Assist Clerk of Session to maintain membership spreadsheet for reporting to Presbytery and assist Clerk of Session by helping to prepare First-Meridian Heights Presbyterian Church's reports and documents
• Attend staff meetings
• Assist members with questions and appropriate
• Order donation envelopes and study supplies, maintain stock of office supplies
• Provide administrative assistance as reasonably requested by the Pastors other staff, and volunteers to facilitate the efficient work of the church.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.