- 15-Apr-2017 to 07-May-2017
- - Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity was founded in 1898 in New York City as the world's first Jewish Fraternity. We are currently seeking an Assistant Director of Volunteer Engagement to serve our National Volunteer Network.
ZBT is a Brotherhood of Kappa Nu, Phi Alpha, Phi Epsilon Pi, Phi Sigma Delta and Zeta Beta Tau. ZBT is represented on close to 90 campuses in the United States and Canada and has more than 140,000 undergraduate and alumni brothers throughout the world.
• Serve as the primary staff member charged with volunteer recruitment, training and engagement.
• Identify and recruit talented individuals to contribute their time and talent in service to the Fraternity, Zeta Beta Tau Foundation and the National Permanent Endowment Fund.
• Create and execute a volunteer recruitment initiative that supports the Fraternity's strategic plan.
• Lead the educational initiatives focused on volunteer training.
• Collaborate with other staff members as it relates to the development of curriculum that assists our volunteers in gaining a better understanding of how ZBT operates and how they can best serve in their focus area.
• Develop and implement a strategy to have each ZBT Chapter Advisor receive training each year.
• Manage the strategies and tactics of the Brotherhood for a Lifetime Strategic Plan that focus on volunteer recruitment and development.
Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Proven experience in creating and delivering educational sessions and trainings.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and follow through.
• Know how to manage and finish multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to think big picture while simultaneously focusing on day to day planning.
• Be capable of critical thinking, self-direction, self-motivation and must be a team player.
• Ability to travel, sometimes on short notice.
• Have an approachable, dynamic, engaging personality with outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Ability to relate to, and connect with, a wide variety of people and personalities in diverse contexts.
• Ability to relate to connect with stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to challenge others in a respectful, constructive way.
• Strong oral, written and non-verbal communication skills, with a talent for active listening.
• A strong work ethic, a sense of humor, and an ability to take risks and learn from situations when things don't turn out the way you thought they would.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.