- 17-Apr-2017 to 16-May-2017
- - Volunteers of America of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Behavioral Health Program Manager is responsible managing the overall operations of Behavioral Health Clinics located in various Indiana counties. The position is also responsible for providing leadership to office and treatment staff to ensure compliance with various government regulations and for marketing mental health and substance abuse treatment services to diverse markets.
Volunteers of America of Indiana is one of 35 affiliates of Volunteers of America which was established in 1896. At Volunteers of America, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We are comprised of nearly 16,000 paid, professional employees dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential nation-wide. For over 115 years, we have taken on the most difficult tasks to help the most underserved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure high standards of client care.
• Supervise multiple clinic sites to ensure compliance of contract and accreditation standards
• Monitor time, attendance and productivity rates of treatment and office staff.
• Implement productivity improvement plans for staff as needed.
• Regulate staff workflow to ensure productivity requirements are achieved.
• Maintain staff credentialing data to ensure adherence to regulations.
• Maintain current insurance paneling and seek new insurance paneling opportunities.
• Resolve customer and contractor complaints in a manner that exemplifies excellent customer service.
• Administer quarterly satisfaction surveys to monitor program efficiency and effectiveness.
• Develop and implement continuous improvement strategies to solve complex business problems.
• Conduct weekly marketing and recruitment efforts to ensure ongoing program referrals.
• Monitor and maintain client accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
• Maintain accurate program data and submit monthly program reports to contractors and management staff.
• Monitor program revenue by recording and updating financial information; resolving billing issues, recording and collecting client charges and expediting third party claims.
• Reconcile month end billing and ensure timely submission.
• Conduct ongoing chart reviews to ensure program compliance.
• Maintain positive working relationships with contractors, referral sources, area service providers and regulatory agencies.
• Protect client rights and confidentiality in accordance with VOAIN policies.
• Maintain operations by following VOAIN, Medicaid, DMHA, TDAT, DCS, and FDA policies and procedures.
• Ensure all staff are adequately trained on workplace and role expectations
• Ensure that the VOA mission to Offer Hope, Restore Dignity, and Transform Lives is practiced in all areas of job performance.
• Work on a multi-disciplinary team and attend internal and external meetings.
• Maintain caseload of 10 billable hours per week.
• Fill in for clinic staff as needed.
The position requires a Master's degree in social services, 2-5 years of clinical or equivalent healthcare experience demonstrating leadership skills, knowledge of medical insurance and billing related information and the ability to manage multiple locations. 2-5 years of management experience desired. Evening hours and a valid Indiana driver's license is required.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.