- 20-Apr-2017 to 05-May-2017
- - Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Inc. (ICT)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Inc. (ICT) is hiring a part time program coordinator who will be tasked with expanding the existing EveryBody Rides program for Pacers Bikeshare. EveryBody Rides is an effort to get everyone to use Pacers Bikeshare, regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity or economic status. This position will work on expand existing EveryBody Rides partnerships and increase participation specifically with low income residents. The EveryBody Rides program coordinator will launch a pilot ambassador program and also research and pilot other models that will continue to reduce barriers for using Pacers Bikeshare. The EveryBody Rides Coordinator promotes and manages the daily activities of the program including leading group bicycle rides and tabling at events. Pacers Bikeshare is a program of Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Inc.
ICT is comprised of professional, creative and flexible individuals who work in a friendly, team friendly environment. ICT oversees all aspects of the eight mile Indianapolis Cultural Trail: A Legacy of Gene and Marilyn Glick, a public linear park connecting all of downtown Indianapolis. ICT also operates the Pacers Bikeshare program comprised of 251 bikes and 29 stations, the majority of which are located on the Indianapolis Cultural Trail.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
● Passionate about social equity
● Experience working with diverse groups of people
● Ability to work independently and prioritize projects
● Creative, open-minded and able to learn new skills and think outside of the box
● Desire to work in and contribute to positive team environment
● Knowledge of downtown Indianapolis
● Experience working in low income outreach programs
● Experience building program capacity
● Experience with grass-roots community building
● Demonstrated success in program development
● Experience managing scalability of programs
● Experience with the Google suite of programs
Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Inc. is committed to diversity among our staff and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical disability, or any other legally protected basis.
Indianapolis Cultural Trail, Inc. ensures that the Indianapolis Cultural Trail: A Legacy of Gene and Marilyn Glick is a beautifully maintained and vibrant community asset connecting people and places in downtown Indianapolis.
Click the APPLY button to submit resumes to Dan Remington by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, May 5.