Digital Education Coordinator - Alpha Kappa Psi
- 28-Dec-2017 to 26-Jan-2018
- - Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- competitive compensation
- Full Time
- benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance; paid holidays; paid time off; and a 401(k) retirement plan.
This entry-level position assists the Director of Education with the Fraternity's educational programs and initiatives through development of the Fraternity's resources and online educational programs.
Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity (AKPsi) was founded in 1904 on the principles of educating its members and the public to appreciate and demand higher ideals in business and to further the individual welfare of members during college and beyond. Alpha Kappa Psi is a professional association with more than 240,000 members world-wide and has been chartered at more than 300 campuses in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Hong Kong. The Heritage Center is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. This position will be located onsite in Indianapolis and is not eligible for telecommuting. Visit www.akpsi.org to learn more about the organization.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to Director of Education
Leadership and Educational Responsibilities:
• Assist in identifying and prioritizing resources which advance the Fraternity's strategic plan
• Assist in the development of risk management education
• Assist with the registration and design elements of the Fraternity's events
• Assist with WordPress website updates, as needed and requested
• Create and manage multimedia presentations to support fraternity programs and events
• Design, develop, and deliver online education including eLearning and webinar programs
• Develop professional resources for chapters including web-based educational programs
• Develop and maintain external Fraternity publications
• Research and write web features on topics such as principled business leadership, servant leadership, and fraternity programs and events
• Produce press releases, news stories, and scripts for fraternity events
• Digitally archives audio, image, and video content
• Participate in and support fraternity committees as assigned
• Provide prompt, professional, and member-centered service
• Register and maintain users of web-based education
• Support fraternity committees charged with resource development and/or marketing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Journalistic writing and editing, educational resource development, marketing and communication, audio-visual equipment and photo/video production experience required.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Suite programs (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and experience with basic word processing and database software is required.
• Knowledge of WordPress website design, including CSS and HTML is preferred.
• Entrepreneurial and self-starting attitude as well as the proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities and projects is essential. A high level of energy, initiative, and creativity is desired.
Click the APPLY button to submit résumé, a letter of interest with references, and a sample design project you've developed.
Review of résumés will begin approximately January 8, 2018 and continue until the position is filled.