Business Administrative Assistant - American Camp Association
- 08-Jun-2018 to 07-Jul-2018
- - American Camp Association
- Martinsville, IN, USA
- Full Time
The American Camp Association is a community of camp professionals who, for over 100 years, have joined together to share their knowledge and experience and to ensure the quality of camp programs. Because of our diverse 11,000 plus membership and our exceptional programs, children and adults have the opportunity to learn powerful lessons in community, character-building, skill development, and healthy living – lessons that can be learned nowhere else.
American Camp Association is searching for a Business Administrative Assistant to join our team. The business development associate will advance the mission of the ACA, by being an innovative, thoughtful, communicative and productive member of the ACA, Inc. team. This position will work out of the corporate office located in Martinsville, Indiana.
• Administration of the National/Local Event Sponsorships, Exhibits & Advertisements
• Prepare exhibit applications for national and local processing
• Supporting Business Development's Twitter account (Social Media)
• Prepare and proof event program book listings and advertisements
• Assist with editing and proofing
• Collection of ad materials
• Prepare business affiliate renewal invoices; Reviewing renewals, mailing and emailing current and lapsed renewals
• Manage direct mail list – prepare, send and record
• Prepare e-mail blast billing and sending statistic reports
• Support business affiliate membership sales
• Prepare new and renewed business affiliates for processing
• Support and participate in phone groups
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Minimum of 1 year of experience as an employee or volunteer in a business or non-profit office environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Office 360.
• Experience with data entry and generating reports from a database or customer relationship management (CRM) system.
• Driver's license required.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• High school diploma (or equivalent). Additional schooling or training a plus.
• Ability to regularly work within the ACA's normal hours of operation of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday at the American Camp Association national office in Martinsville, IN.
• Daily extensive use of a computer and telephone
• Other electronic equipment; copier, scanner, and fax machine.
• Administrative tasks
• Data entry
• Phone presence
• Strong customer service
• Light Sales
• Strong computer knowledge
• Organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Deadline driven
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter, resume, and salary history. No phone calls, please.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com