Business Coach - Business Ownership Initiative
- 08-Jun-2018 to 07-Jul-2018
- - Business Ownership Initiative (BOI)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Business Ownership Initiative is a local not-for-profit which provides technical assistance, micro lending and workshop opportunities to entrepreneurs wishing to start or expand a small business.
Function: The Business Coach provides high quality coaching and on-site technical assistance to aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners by analyzing situations and educating clients with regard to business plans, market feasibility and cash management.
Supervisor: Director of Business Coaching Services
• Provide direct one-on-one coaching and technical assistance to small business clients, which includes:
o Working with client to complete BOI's Cash Management Tool
o Developing business, marketing and financial plans
o Providing resources and information on how to start or grow businesses, how to access procurement opportunities and getting registered to do business in the State.
o Assisting businesses in the creation of marketing materials, recordkeeping systems and other tools necessary.
• Guide clients through the BOI micro loan application process and work with BOI Microloan Officer to determine BOI loan readiness.
• Help assess, organize and coordinate resources with entrepreneurs
• Record business successes and activities in client files and maintain and update client database
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have an undergraduate degree or 3-5 years as fulltime small business owner. Preferred majors include business, finance, marketing, accounting, communications or management. Graduate degrees are a plus.
• Must be comfortable working with a diverse group of audiences, including but not limited to: women, minorities and soon-to-be or recently released ex-offenders.
• Bi-lingual a plus and strongly encouraged to apply.
• Must be self-motivated; comfortable working independently.
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Have the ability to relate to small business owners, regardless of professions.
• Have a strong interest in microenterprise or economic development.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge.
Click the APPLY button to submit resume, and cover letter to Sarah MacInnis.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com