Administrative Coordinator - Sigma Theta Tau
- 09-Jul-2018 to 07-Aug-2018
- - Sigma Theta Tau International
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability coverage, a retirement plan, free parking, 15 paid holidays per year, and a generous amount of paid time off beginning in the first year of employment
Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Sigma) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is advancing world health and celebrating nursing excellence in scholarship, leadership, and service. Our more than 135,000 active nurse members across the globe are recognized leaders and scholars who demonstrate global nursing excellence. Sigma currently has an opening onsite at our Indianapolis, IN headquarters for an Administrative Coordinator. This position provides administrative support for the Center for Excellence in Nursing Education (CENE) and the International Leadership Institute (ILI) departments.
The regular work week schedule is day shift, Monday-Friday. We offer health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability coverage, a retirement plan, free parking, 15 paid holidays per year, and a generous amount of paid time off beginning in the first year of employment.
- Provide administrative support for ILI and CENE departments, including scheduling, status reports, meeting minutes and documentation, expense reports, budget documents, communications, organizational support, and other duties as requested.
- Perform general administrative, clerical, and executive support tasks to ensure organizational sustainability
- Answer and direct phone calls and emails appropriately.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, and reports as needed.
- Record, follow, and replenish office supplies.
- Assist with and make travel arrangements for faculty and staff.
- Collaborate with specialists, manager, and directors to devise and implement strategic administrative improvements
- Provide support for various meetings, including the team meetings, manager meetings, advisory committee meetings, assigned advisory councils/task forces, and others as requested.
- High school diploma required; 3-5 years of experience in an administrative professional position desired. College degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills required.
- Excellent technical/computer skills, including mastery of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent project management skills.
Click APPLY button to submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume.