Mission Director, Community and School Engagement - Mary Rigg Neighborhood Center
- 07-Sep-2018 to 21-Sep-2018
- - Mary Rigg Neighborhood Center
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Mary Rigg Neighborhood Center's mission is to empower people with help, hope and opportunity. Mary Rigg Neighborhood Center is looking for an experienced nonprofit leader to join our team. Mission Director will be able to demonstrate prior experience in, and a desire to strengthen community engagement and improve student, family, and community results in inner-city Indianapolis, through the following top responsibilities:
• Leading and implementing collaborative school-based and community-based initiatives; serving as a mission ambassador in schools and the community; strengthening teamwork; managing complex projects.
• Developing long-term sustainable community engagement/empowerment strategies and relationships among nonprofit organizations, businesses, schools, education partners, government, and community partners.
• Delivering and communicating community impact and accountability; including tracking and analyzing complex data and research to advance future community work.
Seeking a nonprofit professional with at least five years of relevant management/director experience. Mission Director will also add the following to our team: leadership and program development skills; managing operations, supervision, and grant compliance; education and student improvement; community organizing, negotiation, and communication; performance measurement data systems and accountability; and creating new approaches to further the vital community-serving mission.
Click the APPLY button to submit resume and brief cover letter indicating your specific interest in this opportunity, time availability, and compensation expectations by 9/21/18. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com