Donor Relations Manager - Riley Children’s Foundation
- 15-Oct-2018 to 09-Nov-2018
- - Riley Children’s Foundation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Riley Children's Foundation is hiring a Donor Relations Manager. As the fundraising arm of Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health and the founding organization that opened Riley Hospital in 1924, our mission is to raise funds statewide to support sick and injured children. If you are inspired by serving children and families of Indiana, please view our website, RileyKids.org and use the link below to apply.
Working as part of the Donor Engagement team and reporting to the Director, Donor Engagement, the Donor Relations Manager plays a critical role in facilitating the donor development cycle from matching passion to organizational initiatives, to creating a gratifying giving experience, leading to renewed gifts and enhanced support and engagement. The Donor Engagement team oversees the gift acknowledgment process and donor recognition, working very closely with the fundraising, communications and corporate partnerships staff to ensure stewardship and impact reporting for leadership and major gift donors. This ultimately leads to enhanced donor engagement.
• Gift Acknowledgment
• Stewardship and Impact Reporting
• Personal Contact between Fundraising Staff and Donors
• General Team Functions
• Administrative Duties
• Education: Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
• Experience: Minimum 3-5 years' fundraising experience, preferably in a healthcare setting or equivalent client-focused environment. High level of knowledge of an overall donor journey or customer experience model.
• Qualities: Ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritize a varied and diverse workload. Creative and resourceful. Inquisitive and sharp-minded, coupled with demonstrated aptitude for strategic donor or customer experience strategy. Self-motivating and self-starting. Ability to take quiet pride in one's work. Perseverance. Highly energetic. Sense of humor. Optimisitc and positive. Team player. Must adhere to the highest ethical standards. Professional demeanor.
• Skills: Solid relationship-building. Diplomacy and tact. Understanding of individual donor needs and perceptions. Strong ability to speak in public. Sensitivity to needs of donors. Problem-solving, research, analytical, writing, and editing skills. Attention to detail and organization. Maturity to maintain matters in confidence.
• Technical Skills: Project Management, fundraising, volunteer development, financial analysis, general business management. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with key focus on Word, Excel and Outlook. Proficiency in use of databases. Experience with SharePoint is a plus.
If you are inspired by serving children and families of Indiana, please click the APPLY button to apply online by November 9, 2018.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com