Marketing and Development Coordinator - International School of Indiana
- 05-Nov-2018 to 04-Dec-2018
- - International School of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The International School of Indiana is a private school with approximately 600 students from Pre-School (age 3) thru 12th grade The Marketing and Development Coordinator is responsible for providing excellent and energetic marketing and fundraising support for the Advancement Department. The Marketing and Development Coordinator will have contact with all levels of school administration and faculty which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
• Participate in Advancement team strategy meetings and track follow-up items for team members.
• Accurately process donations from supporters in the eTapestry database. Produce and mail gift acknowledgment letters.
• Create event/fundraising campaign webpages and donation pages in GiveSmart and other platforms.
• Maintain foundation, corporation, and individual donor files in the eTapestry database and in hard copy files as needed.
• Assist with creation of fundraising campaigns, including direct mail and special appeals. Coordinate production and mailing of appeal letters, donor/parent communications, marketing collateral, etc., with print/mail vendor.
• Conduct preliminary research on prospective donors.
• Prepare confidential development-specific materials needed for donor meetings.
• Assist with eTapestry documentation and training to board members and staff as needed.
• Coordinate grant proposal submittal and tracking as well as grant award management and reporting.
• Create monthly fundraising reports and other database reports as needed.
• Act as liaison with the business office to conduct monthly reconciliation.
• Provide general administrative support for meetings and events. Anticipate, plan and respond to requests for support including, but not limited to: responding to written and telephone inquiries and invitations, drafting correspondence, scheduling meetings, preparing meeting agendas and minutes, maintaining files, and performing general clerical tasks.
• Assist with social media accounts and manage various email accounts, directing emails to the appropriate team member as needed.
• Assist with publication and distribution of daily and monthly e-newsletters for ISI community
• Create and/or update collateral in Canva and Microsoft Office programs, to ensure brand compliance and consistency
• Assist in maintenance of ISI website ensuring that content is current, fresh and engaging
• Oversee the merchandise in the Gryphon Store, including but not limited to inventory management and payment processing.
• Process invoices related to departmental expenses including but not limited ensuring appropriate insurance coverage is obtained for special events, tracking vendor invoices to ensure timely payments, verifying invoice amount is within budget and in compliance with contract or agreement.
• Act as a resource, providing marketing and fundraising consultation to ISI community as appropriate
• Strong dedication to the purpose and mission of International School of Indiana
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• Minimum of three years' experience in marketing, sales, or nonprofit fundraising.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, social media platforms, and donor/customer relationship management software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Results-oriented with a strong customer service focus.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Ability to accurately manage priorities and workflow within set timeframes.
• Must be able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships and work as a member of a team, both inside and outside the advancement department.
• Can maintain discretion with confidential information.
• Should be accessible for meetings before and after normal work hours as necessary.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com