Executive Director - Putnam County Community Foundation (PCCF)
- 09-Nov-2018 to 08-Dec-2018
- - Putnam County Community Foundation (PCCF)
- Greencastle, IN, USA
- Full Time
- benefits, including retirement plan, vacation, sick leave, and life insurance. No health insurance is currently provided, although financial assistance is provided for Vision and Dental.
The Putnam County Community Foundation (PCCF) is seeking a strong leader to fill the Executive Director position. This position is responsible for the administration and management of the Foundation's strategic planning, programs, business operations, and fundraising. The PCCF was founded in 1985 and is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors that represents a variety of interests from throughout Putnam County. The PCCF has awarded nearly $14 million in grants and scholarships in support of the community. The PCCF currently manages approximately $33 million in assets and over 280 charitable endowment funds on behalf of families, individuals, corporations and non-profit organizations.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Establish a productive working relationship with the Board of Directors and the Board President to lead and guide the Foundation.
• Be a visible, passionate leader in the community and an effective advocate for the Foundation.
• Provide strategic leadership while moving the organization to a high level of innovation and community impact.
• Grow the assets of the Foundation through broad and targeted communications and "telling the Foundation story" as well as building personal relationships with donors and developing relationships with professional advisors.
• Provide day-to-day leadership, management, and oversight of the Foundation's operations.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Master's degree or professional certification in the field of development or charitable gift planning preferred.
• At least five years senior management experience required.
• Related experience in the non-profit, philanthropic environment preferred.
Click the APPLY button to anthe on-line application through indeed.com
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com