Accountant - Indianapolis Opera
- 12-Nov-2018 to 11-Dec-2018
- - Indianapolis Opera
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Senior Accountant is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day accounting functions, accruals, financial statement preparation and interaction with the auditors.
• Accounts Payable
• Cash Receipts and Accounts Receivable
• Prepare bi-weekly payroll and process payroll taxes
• General ledger maintenance
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts
• Prepare monthly financial statements
• Assist with Grant reporting
• Prepare annual 1099's
• Liaison with Auditors
• Assist with budget preparation and fiscal management
• Attend monthly Finance Committee and board meetings
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in accounting, minimum of five years experience and prior experience with a non-profit organization preferred.
• Proficiency in quickbooks, word processing, excel, and database programs.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work productively under time pressure and meet deadlines.
• Be a self-starter who can work independently
Approximately 30 plus hours per week. (Possible full-time position)
CONTENT OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
Birth dates, Address, Credit Card information, personal e-mails and phone numbers, etc.
Click the APPLY button to submit resume and cover letter.
If you have additional questions contact David Craig Starkey, at 317.283.3531 or Starkey@IndyOpera.org.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com