Manager of Member Services - Professional Insurance Agents of Indiana
- 19-Nov-2018 to 31-Dec-2018
- - PIA Indiana Services, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
We are a growing Professional Association looking for someone to take our Membership recruitment to the next level. If you have two or more years of nonprofit experience, are creative and have excellent interpersonal skills you might be the person we are looking for.
The Manager of Member Services is responsible for:
- Continuous Member and non-member contact and relationship building with an emphasis on outside sales/recruiting.
- Maintains records on calls, emails, visits and other contacts with Members and prospects
- Researches and recommends new Member Benefits
- At least two years nonprofit experience
- Strong interpersonal and sales related skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com