Fund Development Associate - United Way of Johnson County
- 21-Nov-2018 to 21-Dec-2018
- - United Way of Johnson County
- Franklin, IN, USA
- Full Time
United Way of Johnson County is located in Franklin, Indiana and serves the residents of Johnson County, Indiana. Currently the organization raises over $1.5 million per year. Our mission is "To organize caring people to identify and meet human needs in our community."
United Way of Johnson County is a local organization directed and operated by a volunteer board of directors who either live or work in Johnson County. The mission of the United Way of Johnson County is: "to organize caring people to identify and meet human needs in our community." The vision of United Way of Johnson County is "to unite our community to advance the common good and create opportunities to help all people reach their full potential." The local organization is responsible for looking at the needs of the community, raising the funds and allocating those funds appropriately in order to meet the pressing needs of Johnson County residents. United Way of Johnson County provides funding for 18 health and human-service agencies and 79 programs in our community.
Responsible for identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding corporate, employee and individual accounts for United Way of Johnson County.
Education: Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science
Experience: Minimum of 2 years' experience, Demonstrated record of successful cultivation and solicitation of individuals.
Skills: Well organized, Biases for action, Multi-task oriented, Self-starter, Presentation skills, Ability to work with volunteers, Computer experience including all Microsoft products, Ability to carry out a project from start to finish, Ability to make the ask and close the sale
ATTENTION: Be Prepared - To assist you and the search committee in discerning your match for the position, we suggest you prepare your responses to these questions prior to hitting "APPLY" to make your application. Applications will not be considered without question responses.
1. Talk about how you have successfully engaged reluctant board members in sharing your organization's story and taking ownership for raising funds?
2. What questions would you ask of a potential employer to determine if their expectations of a new development officer are realistic?
3. What types of fund development and/or event software packages have you found to be most useful and why?
4. What experience do you have with Excel and what specific task can you perform with Excel.
5. What process would you use to review our current events and determine what are the steps to get to the end product.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements by Dec 21.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com