Philanthropy Officer - Riverview Health
- 21-Nov-2018 to 20-Dec-2018
- - Riverview Health Foundation
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Philanthropy Officer is responsible for the development and execution of ongoing strategy to engage qualifying donors to ensure retention, growth of donor contributions as well as recapture from previous donors. The Philanthropy Officer cultivates donor relationships, develops financial partnerships and implements programs that align with the interests of donors as well as with the mission and services provided by Riverview Health.
Join an award-winning team at Riverview Health:
• A Pathway to Excellence Award recipient
• Certification of its Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation program by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR). Riverview Health was recognized for its commitment to improving the quality of life by enhancing standards of care.
• Healthgrades: America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery two years in a row (2018-2019), for its high-quality care.
Philanthropy Officer Job Functions:
• Works collaboratively with other departments and partners with development staff to create customized solicitation strategies matching the objectives of the organization and interests of the donor/prospect
• Responsible for minimum annual fundraising goal as specified in performance standards, including both renewable gifts, events, and new incremental revenue
• Develops donor management plans for entire portfolio resulting in strategic, knowledgeable and complex asks. Personally, solicits assigned donors through face to face visits, electronic and printed communications, including preparation of personalized materials as well as all follow up materials/reporting
• Oversees event committees and serve as the lead in planning and executing numerous successful events that identify, cultivate, solicit and steward donors, with an emphasis on maximizing revenue. Serves as primary fundraiser for event sponsorships
• Maintains accurate records by tracking contacts, continuously updating donor information in the Foundation database following donor contacts. Develops detailed event budgets and closely monitors expense and revenue transactions, providing reports as needed or required for assigned events or programs
• Works with Board members and other organizational leaders to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward appropriate donors and to evaluate and segment the list for appropriate levels of giving.
• Listens to the needs of individuals or corporations' and aligns programs to their interests, preparing grant proposals, and engaging foundation staff and board members to cultivate and solicit support for the Riverview Health Foundation and to meet annual fundraising goals.
• Develops and implements annual giving campaigns and programs, markets programs via variety of electronic and print media, evaluates fund raising program effectiveness, attends events for cultivation and coordinates annual renewal and upgrade efforts, and prepares reports on each program as required
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree or an Associate Degree
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in social science or related field
• Three (3) years of progressive responsibility in non-profit development/fund raising, finance, event management/planning, and customer service
• Six (6) months functioning successfully at a coordinator level or higher.
Preferred: Philanthropy responsibility in a healthcare environment
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
Riverview Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com