Capstone Facilitator (Part Time) - Junior Achievement
- 26-Nov-2018 to 25-Dec-2018
- - Junior Achievement of Central Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement daily components of JA BizTown® while schools are in the learning labs for their one-day experience, which will include:
- Maintaining the overall instructional excellence of the experiential programs on a continuous basis;
- Maintaining instructional materials such as the job descriptions and paperwork in the businesses, master copies in the reset bins, etc.
- Coordinating client evaluations, including teacher, volunteer and student groups;
- Co-managing the simulations in the learning labs;
- Setting up the labs on a daily basis for the simulations;
- Providing great customer service to our clients;
- Maintaining products and supplies used in the businesses;
- Providing instructions on microphone during simulation;
- Training volunteers to mentor students during simulation;
- General facility cleaning and upkeep as specified by the JA Program Manager and or JA Program Coordinator.
Minimum Requirements: Computer literacy (basic computer functions), internet. Ability to work independently as well as with a team. Problem-solving skills and the ability to work with school-age students in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment. Does require you to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
The schedule for this part-time position will vary in both days and hours based on the scheduling of schools that will be visiting the learning labs. Candidate must be flexible and able to work on the days of operation needed to accommodate school visits.
Must be available one to three days per week.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.