Marketing position (1 Year contract) - HOPE Healthcare Services (HOPE)
- 17-Dec-2018 to 15-Jan-2019
- - HOPE Healthcare Services (HOPE)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
HOPE Healthcare Services (HOPE) is seeking a qualified candidate for a one-year contract for marketing and marketing communications services. This position would require an average of approximately 20 hours per week.
HOPE is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization that provides medical and dental healthcare to those who do not have medical or dental insurance. Since opening its doors in June 2005, HOPE has provided healthcare for thousands of patients through the dedicated efforts of licensed volunteer healthcare providers. HOPE is a 501(c)(3) organization. HOPE is looking for a qualified person with marketing experience to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to achieve goals in the areas of increased community awareness, donor revenue, patients, and volunteers. through effective marketing plans and communications.
• Understand Hope's mission and strategy to determine marketing objectives and strategies
• Develop a 2019 marketing plan that will help achieve HOPE's Goals and objectives.
• Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities/event
• Promote HOPE Healthcare services during community events/exhibit booths.
• Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
• Craft and Send regular newsletters/communications to key stakeholders
• Assist in the promotion of the Annual Gala event.
• Monitor HOPE's website and social media pages and address clients' queries
• Run Reports that will track ROI for marketing activities
• Proven work experience in Marketing, Communications or similar role
• Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadline
• Results-driven attitude
• A creative mindset
• Team Player
• Familiarity with non-for-profit organizations
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
For additional information, please contact John Mollaun, Executive Director at: email@example.com or call 317.272.0708 x106.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com