Sesquicentennial Coordinator - Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation
- 06-Jan-2019 to 07-Feb-2019
- - Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The coordinator works with the marketing and communications department providing support on projects relating to Kappa Alpha Theta's upcoming sesquicentennial year. This is a full-time, non-exempt position with an anticipated end date of November 1, 2020.
Essential functions include assistance with the following areas:
> Production of a coffee-table book (artifact selection and scanning).
> Exhibits (artifact selection and set-up)
• Strategy for reunions to be held in conjunction with Grand Convention 2020 and execution of plan.
• Development of celebration kit.
• Strategy for chapter milestone anniversary celebrations in 2020 and execution of plan.
• Assist with other programs and projects as requested.
• Knowledge of organization policy and procedure.
• Possesses strong communication skills.
• Demonstrates initiative.
• Takes direction well.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
• Exhibits ability to collaborate, lead groups, manage a budget, work independently and with a team, problem-solve, and think strategically.
• Possesses strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• High-level of flexibility to work in a deadline-driven environment with many different constituencies.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed
• Must reside in the Indianapolis area
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter (which includes your salary requirements), resume, and a list of three references.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com