Site Director for Fresh Start - Volunteers of America of Ohio & Indiana
- 14-Jan-2019 to 15-Feb-2019
- - Volunteers of America of Indiana
- Evansville, IN, USA
- $55,000 to $60,000/ year
- Full Time
This position is an opportunity to join a cutting-edge, multi-disciplinary team on the forefront of combating the multifaceted mental health and addictions issues facing our community. Within this position, the Assessment Treatment Counselor will be responsible for triaging clients referred to our residential, intensive outpatient, and outpatient service lines to determine which service line is clinically appropriate.
The Site Director is responsible for overseeing operations of The Fresh Start Recovery Center for Evansville, Indiana. This position will be responsible for assuring that the quality of clinical and residential services are maintained through supervision program staff. Responsibilities also include maintaining accurate clinical records to meet agency, DCS, CARF, DMHA, and billing standards.
Volunteers of America of Indiana is one of 35 affiliates of Volunteers of America which was established in 1896. At Volunteers of America, we are more than a nonprofit organization. We are comprised of nearly 16,000 paid, professional employees dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential nation-wide. For over 115 years, we have taken on the most difficult tasks to help the most underserved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee development and operations of Fresh Start Recovery Centers statewide
• Perform regular site visits to locations across Indiana
• Proficiency in addictions, trauma, and family issues.
• Working Knowledge of the Department of Child Services System
• Serve as outreach and service coordinator between Volunteers of America and Department of Child Services
• Develop and maintain relationships with community referral sources, such as courts, judges, and Department of Child Services staff
• Plan and implement opening of new facilities
• Create annual training plan for all staff
• Maintain accurate clinical records to meet agency, DCS, CARF, DMHA, and billing standards.
• Ensure that all staff are appropriately trained at time of hire and on an ongoing basis
• Work with Supervisors, Therapists, Case Managers, and Operations Supervisor(s)/Lead Residential Monitors to assist direct care staff in planning and facilitating daily activity, educational, life skills, trauma, and cognitive-behavioral groups as needed
• Facilitate groups, individual, and family therapy as needed
• Maintain accurate clinical supervision logs
• Assist staff in facilitating safety planning and behavioral modification for residents with health and safety concerns
• Collaborate with Senior Director of Behavioral Health Services and program staff to determine appropriate course of action to discharge a client who has violated facility rules
• Provide on-call crisis support for staff as needs arise
• Provide ongoing supervision and training for clinicians, case management, and direct services personnel
• Ensure that records are accurate and meet program requirements
• Ensure that policies and procedures are up to date and functional
• Enforce all applicable VOA rules and regulations
• Develop resources and partnerships in the community with other service providers;
• Other duties as assigned
The position requires a Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or related human services field. LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT licensure, or plan to obtain licensure required. This position requires 2 years of experience in program supervision.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com