Advancement Coordinator - Joy's House
- 14-Jan-2019 to 10-Feb-2019
- - Joy’s House
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Joy's House is hiring a full-time Advancement Coordinator. This position plays a key role in providing support to the Advancement, Development and Community Engagement areas. The role will offer administrative support within many avenues of these areas to include tax letters, donor management and processing. Excellent written communication skills, ability to juggle multiple projects and meet strict deadlines are essential.
Please note that this individual will work at the Broad Ripple location (2028 Broad Ripple Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46220). Joy's House operating hours are Monday – Friday 7 am – 6 pm. This position allows for flexibility generally within these hours.
Job Functions include:
Donor Management, Development, and Advancement Support:
• Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Advancement division, with exception of Caregiver Support Services. This includes support of the Development Director, Community Engagement Director, and Advancement Director.
• Provide support within all avenues of development efforts, including stewardship activities, events, and other support as needed.
• Process, acknowledge, and provide receipts for all gifts received.
• Ensure hard files and donor records are accurate and up-to-date.
• Manage eTapestry donor database and track donations in donor database and donor spreadsheet.
• Create progress reports and provide historical analyses for the Development and Advancement Directors.
• Participate in monthly reconciliation with Finance Director.
• Compile event mailing lists as well as end-of-year donor list for Annual Report and Calendar.
• Participate as needed in Development Committee meetings.
• Comprehensive administration of corporate sponsorship relationships, including but not limited to tracking sponsorship benefits, maintaining donor communication, and assisting Development Director as needed.
• Donor portfolio management, including monitoring the progression of each team member's accounts.
• With direction from the Development Director and the Strategic and Development Plans, update and enhance Development Policies & Procedures.
• With direction from Advancement Director, compile and organize Joy's House statistical information for Development and Advancement team needs.
• Bachelor's degree, preferred but not required
• One to three years of professional work experience.
• Flexible, multitasking and strong prioritization skills are mandatory
• Strong communication skills, including written/email and spoken/phone
• Highly organized and self-motivated to remain focused on various tasks at once
• Must be friendly, collaborative and people-oriented
• Computer literate (proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Customer Relationship Management software experience is a plus)
Click the APPLY button to submit your resume with a cover letter of interest that specifically addresses your experiences, qualifications and salary requirements, or mail to: Joy's House, Attn: Advancement Coordinator Search / Melissa Wibbens, 2028 E. Broad Ripple Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46220.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com