Development Manager (part-time) - Joy's House
- 14-Jan-2019 to 10-Feb-2019
- - Joy’s House
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
Joy's House is hiring a part-time Development Manager. This position will be primarily responsible for a defined portfolio in order to develop and align with an integrated fund-raising plan for Joy's House. The position requires constant communication with multiple lines of business as well as a passion for our mission, vision and values.
Please note that this individual will work at the Broad Ripple location (2028 Broad Ripple Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46220). Joy's House operating hours are Monday – Friday 7 am – 6 pm. This position allows for flexibility within these hours but the total hours will range 24-28 hours / week.
• Cultivate, solicit, and steward a portfolio of corporate partners, individual donors, and foundations to increase giving
• Manage, process, and track corporate sponsorships including the creation of sponsorship proposals, invoice requests, tracking contacts, and developing approach strategies
• Work cross-departmentally to ensure sponsorship benefits are fulfilled
• Ensure assigned portfolio prospect and donor records are accurate and up-to-date
• Research and initiate relationships with prospective funder sources
• Assist development team with stewardship activities, events, and other support as needed
• Experience in development and fund raising is required
• Bachelor's degree, preferred but not required
• Flexible, multitasking and strong prioritization skills are mandatory
• Proven track record in cultivation, solicitation and stewardship for donors
• Strong communication skills, including written/email and spoken/phone
• Successful track record of meeting deadlines, project management and creative problem solving
• Highly organized and self-motivated to remain focused on various tasks at once
• Must be friendly, collaborative and people-oriented
• Computer literate (proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Customer Relationship Management software experience is a plus)
Click the APPLY button to submit your resume with a cover letter of interest that specifically addresses your experiences, qualifications and salary requirements, or mail to: Joy's House, Attn: Advancement Coordinator Search / Susan Hinshaw, 2028 E. Broad Ripple Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46220.
Hiring will take place as soon as the best candidate is selected.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com