Director of Strategic Partnerships - Indiana Connected By 25
- 14-Jan-2019 to 15-Feb-2019
- - Indiana Connected By 25 Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience: $65-70,000
- Full Time
- comprehensive and competitive benefits package is included in addition to an employer-matched 401k. Indiana Connected By 25 provides generous paid vacation and optional remote work days.
As the Director of Strategic Partnerships, you will lead our efforts to grow scalable, sustainable, and measurable solutions that support the successful transition of youth from foster care into adulthood. Specifically, you will create a new blueprint for pipeline partnerships and collaborate with community organizations, service providers, and senior leaders to develop programs in the areas of workforce development, education, housing, and health that support young adults who have experienced foster care. Additionally, you will play an integral part in building a community commitment to improving the state's foster care system.
This position provides a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial, change leader with exceptional verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated success building high-impact, innovative partnerships and programs.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships reports directly to the COO.
Indiana Connected By 25 is in its 11th year of operation, and its 7th year as a standalone 501(c)3. Our mission population is the approximately 22,000 transition age foster youth and young adults in Indiana, and our goal is to ensure they are educated, housed, financially stable, employed, and connected to a support system by age 25. We accomplish this through innovative policy advocacy and programming in the areas of K-12 & post-secondary education, workforce development, health, financial capability, housing, and youth engagement.
• Develop new, innovative partnership programs to positively impact Indiana's 22,000 transition age foster youth
• Incorporate Indiana Connected By 25's strategic goals into a self-sustained partnership service model
• Identify partnership opportunities with employers, workforce training programs, healthcare and housing providers
• Collaborate with service providers to design and develop external programs to improve foster youth outcomes in the areas of education, employment, pregnancy prevention, and housing
• Provide strategic guidance and resource support to partners in the development of foster youth programs
• Promote and facilitate data-supported, national best practices in program implementation and evaluation
• Represent the organization to the public as a child welfare thought leader and build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of external partners
• Prior experience
o 5+ years of exceptional performance in strategy development and implementation, with a minimum of 2 years managing high-impact programs with measurable outcomes
o Proven impact in the areas of partnership development, program implementation, and process improvement
o Aptitude for managing large and/or complex public or private grant programs, including tracking key metrics and writing final reports
o Distinctive skill in understanding complex systemic problems and synthesizing actionable solutions
o Strong written and oral communication skills that carry through formal and informal presentations and conversations
• Approach to Work
o Deep and demonstrated commitment to Indiana Connected By 25's mission
o Thrives on feedback and eager to continually learn, improve, and help others grow
o Desire to be a contributing member of a team
o High-energy and optimism
o Bachelor's degree required
o Advanced degree preferred
Indiana Connected By 25 is conducting a national search and encourages out-of-state applicants to apply. A moving allowance may be provided to exceptional candidates.
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
Indiana Connected By 25, Inc. believes in fairness and equality and encourages the full participation of all individuals in fulfilling its mission to promote self-reliance and an improved quality of life. Indiana Connected By 25, Inc. recognizes the strength of diversity and celebrates a society of different individuals, cultures and perspectives whose knowledge, skills and talents enrich and strengthen us as a people.
We believe in and promote equal opportunity in our programs, operations, community engagement, employment, decision-making and inclusion of diverse members of our community. These differences include race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, veteran status, and political affiliation.
Please contact Maggie Stevens, Indiana Connected By 25 Chief Operations Officer, with any questions. Maggie.email@example.com or 317-917-8940, extension 107.
Click the APPLY button to submit a resume with a writing sample.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com