Project Manager-I Need You to Listen Hear and Understand Me (INYLHUM) - Indianapolis Urban League
- 14-Jan-2019 to 15-Feb-2019
- - Indianapolis Urban League
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The position will assist with coordination, facilitation and administration of the I Need You to Listen Hear and Understand Me (INYLHUM) Tour Presentation.
• Provide direct services for the INYLHUM Tour Presentation.
• Plan and implement programming and curriculum on HIV prevention, education and anti-bullying using Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) grant guidelines.
• Manage project timelines, activities, documentation, and deliverables while maintaining alignment with objectives and grant work plan requirements.
• Facilitate educational presentations at schools, community organizations and various community special events.
• Identify and communicate with schools and community organizations to form partnerships and create youth programming opportunities.
• Build partnerships with volunteers, community members, and other organizations that provide youth services.
• Identify and create relationships with school administrators, teachers and staff to share the INYLHUM program to secure school locations and program venues.
• Provide committee and/or task force assistance to ensure timely responses to partner requirements, input, and concerns.
• Provide general support to all Health and Wellness departments and programs including annual departmental holiday events.
• Input and maintain data reports and initiatives for INYLHUM programs in the Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) system.
• Track and evaluate data to ensure effective program outcomes.
• Evaluate program components to ensure grant requirements are met. Also, ensure outcomes can be effectively reported to funders and stakeholders to drive program improvement.
• Assist with design and dissemination of promotional materials for all Health and Wellness programming.
• Attend trainings and conferences relating to HIV and STI prevention, for youth and other at risk populations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) preferred in a health or related field
• 1-2 years' experience working in a program or organization serving youth.
• Experience working with at risk populations in the areas of HIV, substance abuse, recovery and counseling, criminal justice, medical or other health and wellness related field.
• Ability to integrate a diverse skill set (technical, analytical, theory, research, relationship building) to improve individual and community health status.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse staff, and community members and diverse groups of people.
• Mastery of computer/software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Knowledge of Spanish desired but not required.
Must have ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small and large groups and to customers and clients.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com