Marketing Coordinator - The International School of Indiana
- 14-Jan-2019 to 15-Feb-2019
- - International School of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The International School of Indiana is a private school with approximately 600 students from Pre-School (age 3) thru 12th grade. The Marketing Coordinator will possess up to two years of relevant experience through full-time employment or internship placements and will be responsible for providing excellent and energetic marketing support for the International School of Indiana Advancement Department as it seeks to develop and implement a new communications infrastructure in support of fundraising and brand promotion activities.
(Include but not limited to)
• Participate in Advancement team strategy meetings and track follow-up items for team members.
• Assist with social media accounts and manage various email accounts, directing emails to the appropriate team member as needed.
• Assist with publication and distribution of daily and monthly e-newsletters for ISI community
• Manage mailing lists.
• Create and/or update collateral in InDesign, Microsoft Office suite, and Canva programs, to ensure brand compliance and consistency.
• Assist in maintenance of ISI website ensuring that content is current, fresh and engaging.
• Create event/fundraising campaign webpages and donation pages in GiveSmart and other platforms.
• Assist with photography and videography.
• Assist with creation of marketing, communication and fundraising campaigns, including direct mail, e-solication and special appeals.
• Design invitations, signage, handouts, and programs for campus community and coordinate production and mailings with print/mail vendors.
• Assist with design of merchandise in the Gryphon Store.
• Process invoices related to marketing and communication expenses including but not limited to tracking vendor invoices to ensure timely payments, verifying invoice amount is within budget and in compliance with contract or agreement.
• Act as a resource, providing marketing and communication consultation to ISI community as appropriate
• Strong dedication to the purpose and mission of International School of Indiana
• A Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design or related field.
• One to two years of experience developing and designing marketing and communication materials in a workplace, internship, or relevant classroom setting.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, InDesign, social media platforms, and email marketing software (Constant Contact).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Results-oriented with a strong customer service focus.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Ability to accurately manage priorities and workflow within set timeframes.
• Must be able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships and work as a member of a team, both inside and outside the advancement department.
• Can maintain discretion with confidential information.
• Should be accessible for meetings before and after normal work hours as necessary.
Click the APPLY button to submit letter of intent and resume, or mail to: Human Resources, International School of Indiana, 4330 N. Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46208.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com