Director of Extended Services - Exodus Refugee Immigration
- 04-Feb-2019 to 05-Mar-2019
- - Exodus Refugee Immigration Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- comprehensive benefits package
The Director of Extended Services of Exodus Refugee Immigration oversees all aspects of the supportive programs that facilitate resettlement, including extended services such as: Intensive Case Management Program, Mental Wellness Program, and other services that support refugee clients' self-sufficiency. The Director of Extended Services works with staff to deliver services to clients that are compassionate, culturally competent, and of the highest level of quality
Exodus Refugee Immigration welcomes refugees to Indiana and offers them a place to call home. We work to arrange housing, food and clothing, case management, as well as education, employment and health services for individuals and families starting out in their new lives. As an independent, non-sectarian, 501(c)(3), and non-profit agency, Exodus is part of a network that works with Church World Service's Immigration and Refugee Program (CWS/IRP) in the resettlement of refugees from all over the world.
• Ensures that all client services are delivered in accordance with PRM's Cooperative Agreement, Office of Refugee Resettlement guidelines, and other grant and funder requirements.
• Monitors assigned staff's adherence to agency policies and procedures.
• Supervises assigned staff's progress, accountability, and performance through regular supervision and annual reviews.
• Oversees and manages staff within Case Management Programs including the Preferred Communities Medical and Mental Health Intensive Case Management Program, Mental Wellness Program and others.
• Monitors program data to ensure that funding and outcome requirements are achieved.
• Participates in leadership team meetings and shares in oversight of programmatic and organizational decision making.
• Works with the Executive Director and key staff to address system continuity and effectiveness inside the agency and with community partners as assigned.
• Monitors client cases and meets with clients as needed.
• Prepares required reports and/or data for grant and contract requirements.
• Creates and implements outreach strategies to improve the case management referral network available to Exodus clients.
• Provides emergency back-up/on-call duties on a rotating basis with other management staff for agency staff, IOM, and national partners.
• Functions as part of and provides agency oversight in collaboration with the executive team.
• Must be licensed and have a Master's Degree in Social Work.
• Must have a minimum of three years' experience in social work or related field.
• Must have at least two years of management experience, both programmatic and personnel.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with clients of diverse cultural and language backgrounds.
• Must possess strong record-keeping skills.
• PC proficiency, competent with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be a self-starter with a high level of organizational skill, flexibility, and commitment to refugees.
• Must be able to function as part of a team.
Click the APPLY button for application instructions. Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com