Annual Giving and Donor Relations (part-time) - Indiana University School of Nursing – Indianapolis campus
- 04-Feb-2019 to 05-Mar-2019
- - IU School of Nursing
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $17 to $20 per hour
- Part Time
At Indiana University School of Nursing we envision global communities where nurse clinicians, educators, researchers and health systems managers to lead the way to provide the highest level of care to improve health care for the citizens of Indiana and beyond. The Indiana University School of Nursing is seeking an experienced fundraiser with emphasis in annual giving to help achieve this vision by building the pipeline of donors to increase support for student scholarships and global learning experiences, grow endowed faculty positions, and increase funding for research. This is a part-time position, approximately 25 hours per week, days and hours can vary.
Candidates must have excellent written, organizational, inter-professional, and analytical skills. This position will focus on cultivating, soliciting and stewarding annual gifts. In partnership with the Director of Development and the Advancement Team, this position will be responsible for carrying out the School's annual development plan and strategic objectives. An understanding of academia and health care is helpful.
• Preparing targeted, segmented messaging for specific audiences
• Creating reports for donors at all levels to include scholarship impact, end-of-semester updates
• Recommending stories for the School's alumni newsletter and website to include donor and recipient impact
• Establishing a parent-engagement program
• Establishing a Giving Circle and other leadership donor levels with benefits commensurate with their level of giving
• Analyzing prospect and donor lists and working with team to increase giving
• Creating recognition opportunities for consistent donors with five, ten, fifteen and twenty years of giving
• In collaboration with Advancement Team plan and execute cultivation and stewardship events to include Giving Tuesday, IU Day, annual donor appreciation event, and staff and faculty annual campaign
• Respond to donor inquiries with accurate and timely information
• Create and implement a millennial engagement plan
• BA/BS required
• Fundraising experience; annual giving a plus.
• Knowledge of IU donor database a plus.
• Must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills who is comfortable working with large groups of people, one/one relationships with donors, and a team of colleagues
• Work schedule: Approximately 25 hours per week. Days and hours can vary.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com