Club Communications and Operations Assistant (part-time) - Rotary Club of Indianapolis
- 11-Feb-2019 to 12-Mar-2019
- - Rotary Club of Indianapolis
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
The Rotary Club of Indianapolis is seeking a part time club communications and operations assistant to help manage the communications, membership, and weekly club meetings. Under direct supervision, serves as a key contributor to the operational success of the Rotary Club of Indianapolis.
The Rotary Club of Indianapolis supports its community by creating volunteer opportunities that connect local professionals with their city's most pressing needs. This civic-minded approach to business helps professionals link their skills to philanthropic endeavors that shape them into more well-rounded leaders and help make Indianapolis a stronger community.
The Rotary Club of Indianapolis is an inclusive organization that brings together engaged professionals from all sectors of business and the nonprofit world to create service projects that result in meaningful networking and professional development opportunities.
• Manage weekly club meeting set up and execution
• Manage weekly electronic communications
• Manage social media accounts
• Distribute and process membership dues
• Coordinates onboarding of new members, including membership dues, applications, orientation, and new member project
• Liaise with membership committee for reports and materials
• Distribute and process donations to local and international foundations
• Assist with special event set up and execution
• IndyDoDay project support
• Available to work some evening and weekend events with advanced notice
• Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience. Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and basic database skills. Must be available to work on Tuesdays.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com