Executive Director - Agape
- 11-Feb-2019 to 12-Mar-2019
- - Agape' Therapeutic Riding Resources, Inc.
- Cicero, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Executive Director (ED) will have strategic and operational responsibility for Agape's staff, programs, expansion, and mission execution at its three locations.
We believe that lives can experience healing and growth in an environment where
unconditional love and the wonderment of a horse connect, creating a haven for unbridled hope.
Agape cultivates personal growth by strengthening the mind, body, and spirit
through unique horse-facilitated experiences.
Leadership & Management:
• Lead, develop, and retain Agape's high-performance team and culture
• Ensure program excellence through:
o Rigorous evaluation
o Consistent quality of finance and administration
o Fundraising and communication
• Engage and energize Agape volunteers, board members, participants, partners, and funders
• Partner with the Board of Directors to develop and maintain engagement and strategic direction.
• Serve as ex-officio of each board committee
Advocacy & Communications:
• Act as primary spokesperson for Agape
• Deepen and refine all aspects of communications, including web presence and external relations
• Leverage external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities for Agape
Operations & Program Planning & Implementation:
• Develop & implement effective systems/processes to track scaling progress, evaluate
program outcomes, and effectively communicate successes to key stakeholders
• Develop and implement strategic business planning for organizational growth
• Build partnerships in new markets, establishing relationships with funders and
community leaders at each operating site
Financial Planning & Stewardship
• Develop and implement an annual budget for Board approval
• Expand revenue generating and fundraising activities
• Cultivate relationships with individual donors, corporations, and foundations to increase financial sustainability
• Oversee all fund development including: grant writing and reporting, special events, tributes, direct mail and email campaigns, and other donor-related activities
• Responsible for the overall stewardship of Agape's resources - people, animals, and capital
• Bachelor's degree minimum with 3 years of senior leadership experience
• Demonstrated ability to lead and scale a performance and outcomes-based organization
• Experience executing a capital campaign through to successful completion
• Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a
wide-range of stakeholders and cultures
Click the APPLY button to submit a cover letter and resume through our website.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com