Development Specialist (part-time) - National Kidney Foundation of Indiana
- 25-Feb-2019 to 26-Mar-2019
- - National Kidney Foundation of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
The National Kidney Foundation of Indiana seeks a part-time Development Specialist to plan and coordinate fundraising events. Candidates must demonstrate past success in sales/fundraising, marketing, and building community support. This 24 hours a week part-time position requires both in-state travel and flexibility.
The Development Specialist performs functions including, but not limited to:
1. Responsible for coordination and promotion of the Indianapolis Gala
2. Responsible for coordination and promotion of the Indianapolis Kidney Walk
3. Consults with Development Director for event implementation
4. Responsible for the development of event sponsors and participants
5. Responsible for recruiting and coordinating volunteer committee support
6. Handles database and social media management as related to the gala and Indianapolis Kidney Walk
7. Provides Development Director with timely and accurate reports
8. Develop an understanding of NKFI programs and services
9. Travel within the state of Indiana is required
10. Other duties as assigned
The Development Specialist reports to and is supervised by the Development Director.
College degree and a minimum of two years non-profit special events experience, as well as basic marketing and database experience. Exhibits organizational skills, high-level computer knowledge and special attention to detail.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com