Project Manager - Near North Development Corporation
- 25-Feb-2019 to 26-Mar-2019
- - Near North Development Corporation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $40,000 - $55,000 salary, based on qualifications and experience
- Full Time
- generous benefits package including annual bonus, health insurance premium reimbursement, pension plan, and paid vacation, sick, and personal time off.
Full-time professional position with a high-performing community non-profit, responsible for day-to-day implementation of the organization's single-family housing (re)development projects and other targeted neighborhood housing revitalization programs.
Primary activities of the position include:
• Collecting, maintaining, and analyzing neighborhood housing and market data;
• Conducting project feasibility analysis and due diligence;
• Preparation of proposals, RFPs, funding applications, and project reports;
• Creating and managing work flows, schedules, and budgets;
• Coordination and oversight of spec-writing, bidding, and construction management services;
• Preparing construction contracts and overseeing contract compliance;
• Property acquisition and disposition;
• Assisting participating clients (buyers, owners, tenants) through the project/program process; and
• Interfacing and coordinating with project & program partners.
The position will also:
• Work closely with the Grants & Compliance Manager to ensuring project/program regulatory and grant-related compliance throughout implementation; and
• Have an important and substantial role in the organization's community outreach, stakeholder engagement, and social media and web-based communications and marketing activities.
2-5 years of professional experience in real estate development, finance, construction, sales, urban planning, or other directly-related field is required.
• Preference given to candidates whose experience also includes:
o work in the non-profit or public-sector community development arena
o grants management and/or communications & community outreach
• Advanced degree may substitute for a portion of experience.
Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, with demonstrated initiative and problem-solving ability, possess strong verbal & written communications skills and the ability to work in a small, diverse team environment.
Click the APPLY button to submit résumé, cover letter, professional references, and salary history to, or mail to: Michael Osborne, President, Near North Development Corporation, 1630 N. Meridian Street, Suite 1110, Indianapolis, IN 46202.
No Telephone Calls Please.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com