Project Manager - Near North Development Corporation
- 25-Feb-2019 to 26-Mar-2019
- - Near North Development Corporation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $40,000 - $55,000 salary, based on qualifications and experience
- Full Time
- generous benefits package including annual bonus, health insurance premium reimbursement, pension plan, and paid vacation, sick, and personal time off.
Full-time professional position with a high-performing community non-profit, responsible for day-to-day implementation of the organization's single-family housing (re)development projects and other targeted neighborhood housing revitalization programs.
Primary activities of the position include:
• Collecting, maintaining, and analyzing neighborhood housing and market data;
• Conducting project feasibility analysis and due diligence;
• Preparation of proposals, RFPs, funding applications, and project reports;
• Creating and managing work flows, schedules, and budgets;
• Coordination and oversight of spec-writing, bidding, and construction management services;
• Preparing construction contracts and overseeing contract compliance;
• Property acquisition and disposition;
• Assisting participating clients (buyers, owners, tenants) through the project/program process; and
• Interfacing and coordinating with project & program partners.
The position will also:
• Work closely with the Grants & Compliance Manager to ensuring project/program regulatory and grant-related compliance throughout implementation; and
• Have an important and substantial role in the organization's community outreach, stakeholder engagement, and social media and web-based communications and marketing activities.
2-5 years of professional experience in real estate development, finance, construction, sales, urban planning, or other directly-related field is required.
• Preference given to candidates whose experience also includes:
o work in the non-profit or public-sector community development arena
o grants management and/or communications & community outreach
• Advanced degree may substitute for a portion of experience.
Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, with demonstrated initiative and problem-solving ability, possess strong verbal & written communications skills and the ability to work in a small, diverse team environment.
Click the APPLY button to submit résumé, cover letter, professional references, and salary history to, or mail to: Michael Osborne, President, Near North Development Corporation, 1630 N. Meridian Street, Suite 1110, Indianapolis, IN 46202.
No Telephone Calls Please.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com