Annual Fund Coordinator - Indiana Masonic Home Foundation
- 25-Feb-2019 to 15-Mar-2019
- - Indiana Masonic Home Foundation (IMHF)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Indiana Masonic Home Foundation (IMHF) provides support to the Indiana Masonic Home, a continuing care retirement community serving the Masonic community. The Coordinator will serve as part of the development team and will share responsibility for fundraising with emphasis on reaching the goals of the development program.
The Indiana Masonic Home Foundation is a not-for-profit (501)(c)(3) corporation whose objective is to provide financial support for the continuum of quality care provided to eligible members of the Indiana Masonic family through the Indiana Masonic Home in Franklin, Indiana. The Foundation's office is located at 525 N. Illinois St., Indianapolis, Indiana.
1. Manage annual giving program and any special giving programs.
2. Organize database system and maintain database files.
3. Create, send, and track returns on multiple renewal mailings, lapsed donor mailing, non donor solicitations, and letters from Fundraising Associates.
4. Assist with creation of fund raising materials.
5. Contribute to the development of the IMHF Website and Facebook page.
6. Provide administrative support for the development program.
7. Identify potential prospects through appropriate research.
8. Manage stewardship program.
9. Produce and send thank-you and recognition letters to all donors and persons in whose names donations are made.
10. Manage Lodge Ambassador contacts and distribute program and informational materials.
11. Communicate with Ambassadors and Lodge Secretaries regarding their Lodge's donor club sponsors.
12. Create and maintain a gift closet for major donors.
13. Assist in planning and execution of donor and patron events.
14. Support major gift efforts by cultivating prospects and donors and exercising good stewardship practices.
15. Assist with Freemason Magazine-create donor recognition lists (Memorials, Honors) as well as master mailing list for Freemason recipients.
16. Create and assist in maintaining prospect portfolios for Fundraising Associates.
17. Complete other duties as assigned.
• Hold minimum of Bachelor's degree
• Have experience in the non-profit area (desirable)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Needs to be creative thinker
• Ability to work independently
• Problem-solving abilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong written and oral presentation skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Familiarity with database, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and related programs
• Masonic background preferred
Click the APPLY button to submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Eric J. Vermeulen, Executive Director, by March 15.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com