Development Officer - Indiana Masonic Home Foundation
- 25-Feb-2019 to 15-Mar-2019
- - Indiana Masonic Home Foundation (IMHF)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Indiana Masonic Home Foundation (IMHF) provides support to the Indiana Masonic Home, a continuing care retirement community serving the Masonic community. The Coordinator will serve as part of the development team and will share responsibility for fundraising with emphasis on reaching the goals of the development program.
The Indiana Masonic Home Foundation is a not-for-profit (501)(c)(3) corporation whose objective is to provide financial support for the continuum of quality care provided to eligible members of the Indiana Masonic family through the Indiana Masonic Home in Franklin, Indiana. The Foundation's office is located at 525 N. Illinois St., Indianapolis, Indiana.
1. Identify, develop, steward, qualify, maintain and upgrade major gift prospects and donors.
2. Manage expected relationships with approximately 75 donors.
3. Travel through the primary territory.
4. Participate in all aspects of the gift cycle.
5. Make contacts with potential leading donors.
6. Develop appropriate cultivation strategies for prospects, including working with volunteers.
7. Move potential donors in an appropriate and timely fashion toward solicitation and closure.
8. Make 10-12 solicitations per month.
9. Maintain stewardship contacts with donors, adhering to the highest ethical standards.
10. Submit contact reports in a timely fashion.
11. Monitor and manage Indiana Masonic Home Foundation Ambassador Program.
12. Make assigned presentations to Masonic Lodges and other organizations.
13. Have working understanding of planned giving tools.
14. Communicate and coordinate with the Grand Lodge of Indiana F&AM staff and leadership structure.
15. Assist in planning and coordinating 4-5 major donor events per year.
16. Represent IMHF at annual meetings of the Grand Lodge of Indiana F&AM and related Masonic organizations.
• Hold minimum of Bachelor's degree
• Have experience in annual fund, planned giving and/or major gift programs
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Familiarity with fundraising software and electronic communications technology
• Be a creative thinker
• Be able to work independently
• Possess strong problem-solving abilities
• Possess strong writing and public speaking skills
• Be able to work in a team environment
• Preferably possess a Masonic background
Click the APPLY button to submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Eric J. Vermeulen, Executive Director, by March 15.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com