Vice President for Advancement - HVAF of Indiana Inc.
- 04-Mar-2019 to 18-Mar-2019
- - HVAF of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $82k-103k (based on relevancy of education, experience, and local network depth/breadth
- Full Time
- Health benefits available with limited employer match. Short- and long-term disability and life insurance (employer paid). 403(b) retirement plan (no employer match). Paid time off and paid holidays
HVAF of Indiana, Inc. seeks a Vice President for Advancement with a documented record of fundraising leadership and achievement. This VP serves as a strategic fundraiser, marketing and communications leader, and program builder in close and constant collaboration with the President/CEO, Senior Staff, Board of Directors, and the general HVAF workforce. This VP creates and executes a comprehensive fundraising plan to advance HVAF's vision and strategic plan with a focus on increasing philanthropic revenue through corporate, foundation, and individual giving. Responsibilities include corporate and foundation relations; major gifts and gift planning; capital campaigns; targeted grant applications, constituent relations; stewardship; advancement services; donor management, marketing, and communications. This VP serves as an exemplary HVAF advocate in the community, with local leaders in the public, private, and government sectors; other nonprofits, civic organizations, and other relevant centers of influence. Develops and leads a high-performing 3-4-person advancement team.
HVAF of Indiana, Inc. houses, supports, and advocates for all veterans and their families to help them achieve the best possible quality of life.
• Military experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
• Relevant degrees – management, business, administration, communications, development, philanthropy, marketing.
• Minimum 5 years direct experience in leading teams, planning and managing projects, solving complex problems.
• Demonstrated time-management skills and proven experience in establishing and meeting deadlines.
• Demonstrated experience operating in high-tempo, high-drama, dynamic, time-sensitive environment(s).
• Meaningful experience in fundraising, development, philanthropy, marketing, planning, and communications.
• Demonstrated oral, written, presentation (briefing), and public-speaking communications skills.
• Ability to inspire trust, cooperation, and camaraderie with co-workers, team mates, donors, centers of influence.
• Ability to present a positive and professional image and attitude.
• Expressed commitment to continued professional growth and development (life-long learning).
• Evident passion for the mission of this agency.
Click the APPLY button to submit a cover letter and resumé to Samantha Mitchell, VP for Personnel by March 18th.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com