Administrative Assistant (part-time)- Unitarian Universalist Church of Indianapolis
- 09-Mar-2019 to 08-Apr-2019
- - Unitarian Universalist Church of Indianapolis
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $14.50 per hour
- Part Time
Part-Time Position – 10 hours (weekly)
The Administrative Assistant ensures that church tasks are met in a timely manner in accordance with church policies, procedures, and mission statement. The Administrative Assistant must be accepting of people with various religious beliefs, races/ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages and life stages, family structures, etc.
Some Particular Duties
• Edit content submissions;
• Produce newsletter;
• Produce weekly and special eblast electronic newsletters;
• Produce and print weekly and special bulletins;
• Assist the DLRE in producing RE communications;
• Maintain UUI social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
• Assist the DLRE in maintaining RE social media accounts;
• Produce the Community Connections newsletter;
• Produce website updates when Office Administrator is out of the office;
• Provide voice mail and email coverage when Office Administrator is out of the office;
• Maintain membership database;
• Facilitate mass mailings; and
• Various other tasks as requested by staff.
• Proficient with social media platforms;
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and/or Microsoft Publisher;
• Experience with website editing software (Square Space a plus);
• Experience with email marketing software (Constant Contact a plus);
• Excellent writing, communication and editing skills;
• Familiarity with church communications a plus;
• Must possess the capability to write skillfully at both the grammatical level and the "story" level;
• Must possess the ability to write coherently, cohesively, and concisely;
• Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality; and
• Must demonstrate an acute attention to detail.
Receive supervision from Director of Ministry.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter, resume, and three references. We will review the applications and schedule interviews with those who fill the qualifications.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com