Homeowner Education & Resource Coordinator - Greater Indy Habitat for Humanity
- 09-Mar-2019 to 08-Apr-2019
- - Greater Indy Habitat for Humanity
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
We are looking to add another individual to our Homeownership team this year. Starting off, this individual will be part time with the hope of going fulltime if not by the end of the year, the beginning of 2020.
The Homeowner Education & Resource Coordinator will focus on education curriculum and resources for homebuyers during all phases of their home buying journey. This position will be responsible for connecting homebuyers to their neighborhood and other community partners for successful transition.
• Connect homebuyers to neighborhoods for successful transition
• Cultivate relationships with Neighborhood Organization Groups
• Inform and educate Habitat homebuyers to the neighborhood assets through informational material and through classes.
• Work with Homeownership Director on Education and Resource Initiatives.
• Oversee Scholarship program
• Correspondence with Homebuyers (phone, mail and email)
• Assist with recruitment of applicants
• Assist with applicants in the pipeline
• Track internal statistics
• Work with Homeownership Director on complying with all state and federal laws
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES -
• Flexibility of schedule, since this position requires some night and weekend hours
• Knowledgeable about and ability to comply with federal, state, and Habitat laws and guidelines regarding mortgages
• Excellent verbal, analytical and written communication
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Detail and deadline oriented
Utilize the telephone and communicate with others
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & CREDENTIALS
Three to five years of industry related experience. College degree required.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com