Operations Coordinator - Safe Sitter Inc.
- 18-Mar-2019 to 05-May-2019
- - Safe Sitter, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $16.50 per hour
- Full Time
The Operations Coordinator is a valued member of the National Headquarters team. This position is responsible for providing high quality customer assistance via phone and email, receiving and processing orders, managing instructor training registrations, shipping training materials, maintaining accurate database information, and fulfilling other duties as assigned.
Safe Sitter Inc. is a national non-profit organization that develops life and safety skills and child care training curriculum designed for pre-teens and teens. Almost 900 registered providers across the country offer Safe Sitter programs to students in their community. The Operations Coordinator is a full-time position at Safe Sitter Inc. National Headquarters in Indianapolis, IN. This position reports to the Director of Operations and has the option of flexible hours/scheduling.
• Manage and respond to incoming calls and emails.
• Serve as a professional, welcoming presence to visitors and callers.
• Provide high quality customer service and timely support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: order receipt, delivery, billing, payment collection, and problem resolution.
• Coordinate Instructor training, including registrations, confirmations, shipping supplies, reminder emails, follow-up materials, and post training recording-keeping.
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail, shipping, and receiving.
• Send out monthly customer statements.
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
• Maintain accurate customer and student information in organization's database.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated experience in administrative support.
• Proficient computer skills and knowledge of relevant software, particularly Microsoft Word, Outlook, Access, Excel, and QuickBooks.
• Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proactive, helpful, patient, and friendly attitude.
• Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment.
• Able to work independently and interdependently.
• Demonstrated passion for customer service.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and team player mentality.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com