Donor Relations Manager - Indiana Repertory Theatre
- 21-Mar-2019 to 20-Apr-2019
- - Indiana Repertory Theatre
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Donor Relations Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating development efforts aimed at individual constituents in the Donor Guild (giving less than $1,500 annually), which includes developing and executing coordinated direct mail and telefunding campaigns. This position will also manage the implementation and execution of donor stewardship/fulfillment for all individual and corporate donors. This position supports the Theatre's annual fund campaign and is responsible for a portion of the IRT's annual contributed revenue.
POSITION FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the Director of Development and Associate Director of Major Gifts to coordinate a comprehensive and cohesive individual giving campaign.
• Manage stewardship and fulfillment for all individual donors (including, but not limited to, special ticketing assistance, valet parking vouchers, event coordination, etc.)
• Work with Director of Development and other appropriate staff and/or volunteers to acquire, retain and upgrade individual annual donors giving less than $1,500 annually.
• Manage stewardship and fulfillment for all corporate giving (including, but not limited to, special ticketing assistance, valet parking vouchers, event coordination, etc.)
• Work with Director of Development and Associate Director of Major Gifts to maintain system for tracking and recording prospect and donor research and information.
• Provide back up support to Development Systems Specialist on gift entry and acknowledgements for individual, corporate and foundation giving.
• Work with the Director of Development to develop, plan, implement and evaluate silent auction strategies for IRT Celebrity Radio Show (the IRT's annual fundraising event). Serve as primary staff for purpose of silent auction donor and prospect identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
• Represent the development team by participating in curtain speeches, greeting in Donor Lounges, attending IRT events and hosting at the IRT Celebrity Radio Show.
• Other duties as determined by the Director of Development
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience.
• Bachelor's degree
• Three years successful fundraising, marketing, and/or communications experience or other successful high level constituent management
• Experience with volunteer coordination, recognition and evaluation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
• Superior writing, speaking and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational capabilities
• Technical proficiencies using Tessitura CRM software is a plus and excellent understanding and use of business technologies and software including MS Office is required.
• Ability and desire to work in a team-structured, informal, open environment. The Theatre's corporate culture is one that values equally the quality of our work, the quality of how we work (the process), and our collaborative style
• Passion for the arts
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office machinery
• Must frequently communicate and express oneself with donors, business & civic leaders
• Must occasionally move about the office/theatre area to access file cabinets and meet guests of the theatre.
Click the APPLY button to submit resume and cover letter to Jennifer Turner, Director of Development. No phone calls.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com