Receptionist - La Plaza
- 30-Mar-2019 to 29-Apr-2019
- - La Plaza Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
La Plaza, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization tha strengthens Central Indiana by advocating for and preparing Latino students for educational success and by connecting Latino families to essential health and social services.
The Receptionist position reports to the Director of Programs and is responsible for a range of essential office support functions. This is a full time, salaried position. Normal work hours are 8:00 a.m. ' 5:00 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
• Take and relay messages
• Provide information in-person and via phone/email
• Greets visitors entering the organization
• Directs individuals to correct destination
• Provide general administrative and clerical support
• Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory of supplies
• Assist with photocopying, mailing, word processing and data entry (ETO)
• Perform other clerical duties as assigned
• Must be bilingual in both English and Spanish
• High school diploma or equivalent; three years' experience in an office setting
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills and high attention to data
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Ability to work with diverse staff, volunteers and community partners
• Multitasking and time-management skills; ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com