Supervisor of Clinical Services - Legacy House
- 01-Apr-2019 to 30-Apr-2019
- - Legacy House, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Ensure quality services for clients served; provide direction regarding the assessment of client needs; coordinate support group meetings; conduct recruitment, training, observation, and evaluation of clinical staff and interns; provide evidence-based research and best practices to staff; provide clinical services for clients on a limited basis.
Legacy House is an Indianapolis nonprofit agency established in 2001 to provide counseling and advocacy to victims of violence. Our professional staffs of counselors provide a full range of victim services to families and individuals.
Legacy House provides compassionate support to people affected by all types of violence. Most of our clients have experienced trauma caused by criminal violence such as homicide, rape and sexual assault, child molestation, childhood sexual abuse, domestic violence, criminal confinement, and human trafficking. Our clients may also experience trauma following catastrophic events such as motor vehicle and other accidents, explosions, natural disasters, fire and suicide. A victim of trauma caused by violence may have an array of needs that they are unable to address without help. Legacy House provides that support, and our staff offers a healing presence to help clients move from victim to survivor to thriver.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide supervision of all clinical staff including salaried and contractual counselors as well as clinical interns
• Coordinate recruitment campaigns as needed for clinical interns
• Develop training and orientation curriculum for clinical staff and interns
• Conduct observation of clinical staff and interns to ensure quality services
• Conduct thorough evaluation of clinical staff to ensure performance expectations are met
• Develop annual performance goals for clinical staff to ensure continuing education and cutting edge services are provided for Legacy House clients
• Conduct random schedule audits to ensure service expectations are being met
• Assess needs of clients presenting to Legacy House to facilitate the provision of needed services
• Participates in community education initiatives
• Position requires flexible time scheduling due to needs of victims
• Attend administrative and other necessary meetings
• Demonstrate Friendly Access by supporting corporate values: Community, Leadership, Excellence, Accountability and Respect (CLEAR)
• Other related duties as assigned by the Executive Director
• Provide short-term crisis intervention to victims of violent crimes
• Provide longer-term therapeutic services to victims of violent crimes
• Serves as a referral source for clients working cooperatively with community resources/agencies
• Advocate for the rights of victims within the criminal justice system
• Respond to community crisis situations as needed
• Provide training to professionals, para-professionals and volunteers working in the field of crisis intervention and victim services
• Attend various workshops and conferences
• Attend functions that support victim issues
Licensed Clinical Social Work degree required; thorough knowledge and demonstrated ability in providing appropriate services to victims of violence; knowledgeable of the criminal justice system as it relates to victims of violent crimes; knowledge of evidence-based research and best practices in the field of trauma counseling; experience in curriculum development and education/training; 3-5 years related experience.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com