Program Coordinator_ trueU Super Service Challenge - Defenders
- 07-Apr-2019 to 06-May-2019
- - Defenders
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The role of the Super Service Challenge Program Coordinator is to ensure efficient and timely operations of the program so as to support and enhance the work of the organization. The Program Coordinator will support the program goals of the Super Service Challenge and will work under the supervision of both the Program Executive Director and the Program Collaborator.
• Create, maintain, update, and provide analytic reports for organizational data including but not limited to: award payouts, video submissions, nonprofit and volunteer registrations, event registration, vendors, and other organizational contacts.
• Assist in the creative development and distribution of informational emails, newsletters and communications to stakeholders, nonprofits and program registrants.
• Perform updates/changes to Super Service Challenge website and social media channels, as requested by the Executive Director or Program Collaborator.
• Prepare mailings including correspondence either written or via email.
• Maintain complete, updated, and accurate mailing lists and email distribution lists.
• Coordinate the SSC Program registration process, working closely with nonprofit organizations and groups.
• Coordinate the process with nonprofit organizations for distribution of award funds.
• Coordinate and provide logistical support for all program events including sponsorships.
• Coordinate all travel plans for the Executive Director.
• Provide office support to include phone, voicemail, email, website, calendar management, record-keeping, filing, and ensuring that office equipment and supplies are in good order.
• Perform other specific projects as determined by the Executive Director.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in program administration preferred.
• Excellent computer skills in word-processing, database management, spreadsheets, website management and social media posting, video editing and electronic communications software.
• Excellent ability to organize, manage multiple tasks, and be flexible in work assignments.
• Excellent initiative and independent work skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrates professionalism when integrating with SSC partners and influencers.
• Support and passion for the Super Service Challenge Program mission and vision.
• Ability to travel at least once a quarter.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com