Specialist, Gift Processing - Philanthropy - IU Health Foundation
- 07-Apr-2019 to 06-May-2019
- - IU Health
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
This position is a valuable member of the development operations team within IU Health Foundation philanthropy operations and is considered the key asset to efficient gift processing, functional reports, and happy donors. She/he performs accurate and timely gift entry and receipting to support state-wide philanthropy teams. This position has responsibilities in three critical areas of the IU Health Foundation including gift processing, data integrity, and customer service/donor relations. She/he builds working relationships with internal team members and works closely with the payroll and finance departments to ensure accurate donation management. She/he demonstrates commitment to delivering quality work with a passion for details and process improvement. She/he works closely with the IU Health Foundation team to consistently deliver high quality customer service to internal and external customers, and provide professional representation of the development operations department.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience preferred. ,
• Previous Philanthropy experience preferred.
• Knowledge of fundraising software , i.e. Raiser's Edge preferred.
• Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment preferred.
• Basic proficiency in MS office required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Medical Towers – 1633 N. Capitol Ave., Indianapolis IN 46202
Department: Philanthropy – Central Office
Schedule – Full time
Shift – Days
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com