Analyst – Leadership Annual Giving - IU Health Foundation
- 07-Apr-2019 to 06-May-2019
- - IU Health
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Demonstrates passion and commitment to enhance health and well-being while inspiring generosity across the state of Indiana. Manages and develops a sustainable fund development program that aligns with system priorities focused on raising leadership annual gifts ranging from $1,000- $10,000 from individual donors in support of the adult Academic Health Center. Partners internally with key stakeholders to create meaningful relationships system-wide. Implements strategic and scalable fundraising collateral. Maintains accurate recording, reporting and management of all donor information.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
• Working knowledge of fundraising software , i.e. Raiser's Edge.
• Proficiency in MS office required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Experience with matrix organization and complex work environment preferred.
Medical Towers – 1633 N. Capitol Ave., Indianapolis IN 46202
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com