Senior Financial Analyst - Alpha Chi Omega
- 15-Apr-2019 to 14-May-2019
- - Alpha Chi Omega Fraternity, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller of Alpha Chi Omega, the Senior Financial Analyst is primarily responsible for the cash, investment and debt management, risk management of the Alpha Chi Omega National Housing Corporation (NHC) and Pearl Stone Partners, LLC.
• Accountable for treasury functions including cash, investment and debt.
• Supports and assists with the audit preparation at fiscal year-end according to outside audit requirements.
• Reviews month-end closing activities, including account analysis, banking reconciliations, and recording of journal entries into the general ledger system.
• Responsible for property/facility transactions, including purchases, transfers and sale of property including maintenance and retention of all pertinent documents.
• Audits of internal processes (AP, AR, Billhighway) and ensures internal controls.
• Provides Ppresentation of financials and other reports/analyses to Management management and Boards boards as directed.
• Accountable for reviewing complex financial models and pro formas for new and existing housing initiatives and all capital expenditures; monitors development and maintenance.
• Managesment of annual insurance risk management renewal process and activities within the organization.
• Develops and executes short- and long-term goals, plans and budgets based on the organization's strategic plan and management objectives.
• Champions the cost-effective management of organizational assets and resources, leads by example within the finance team.
• Performs other special assignments and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor's degree required with major field of study in accounting, business administration or finance.
• CPA or working toward CPA strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 5 five years of progressive, professional experience in accounting and finance.
• Strong service orientation, effective presentation skills, professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
• Excellent organization skills, self-discipline and attention to detail.
• Works with a sense of urgency and is able to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a rapidly evolving environment.
• Technically savvy with advanced computer skills: proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and technical aptitude to learn internal systems and required packages.
Click the APPLY button to submit résumé and cover letter.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com