Alumni Relations Officer - Park Tudor
- 15-Apr-2019 to 14-May-2019
- - Park Tudor School
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- excellent pay
- Full Time
- comprehensive benefit package
Park Tudor is an independent school in Indianapolis, Indiana that takes pride in upholding a tradition of academic excellence that began in 1902. As a college preparatory school for children ages 3 through grade 12, we provide an exceptional learning environment where children are encouraged to explore opportunities, exceed expectations, and expand possibilities. Small class sizes, a safe and caring atmosphere, and numerous extracurricular activities that include the arts and athletics, ensure that each child at Park Tudor receives a unique educational experience catered to his or her individual passions.
To create an inspiring college-preparatory learning environment, with exceptional educators and extraordinary opportunities, that prepares and motivates students to become balanced, confident, and resourceful lifelong learners.
The Alumni Relations Officer is a full-time, twelve month position responsible for managing all aspects of the school's Alumni Relations program, and reports to the Director of Development.
The Park Tudor Alumni Relations Officer cultivates, solicits, and stewards gifts from alumni and past parents in support of the school's programs and operations. The officer also supports activities of the Park Tudor alumni network around the country.
• Manage all aspects of Alumni Relations program including cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of alumni, utilizing a variety of communications (direct mail, social media, in-person meetings)
• Plan and execute alumni events and activities including, but not limited to: Alumni weekend, Senior Breakfast, local and regional alumni gatherings
• Act as a liaison to Alumni Board of Directors and provide support for alumni engagement efforts
• Manage Class Representatives to solicit reunion gifts, and plan reunion events
• Work with Communication office to promote alumni in various publications and on social media
• Cultivate, solicit, and steward assigned portfolio of 40+ qualified prospects for gifts to the Annual Fund and Capital Campaign
• Work with team to develop and execute various events including: New parent welcome events, Foundation reception, Grandparents Day, Holiday Reception, and Alumni Weekend
• Attend Development and other events as needed to support efforts of the Development department
• Engage in the school community at large
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Development
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 3-5 years relevant work experience, development experience helpful. Previous experience in non-profit fundraising and independent school environment preferred.
• Familiarity with Blackbaud or comparable multi-module database structure
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere as well as independently
• Must be proficient in core technological competencies including Microsoft Office
• Must have a positive and optimistic demeanor
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time managements skills, with a strong attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
• Professionalism with and amongst all constituencies
• Willingness to engage in all aspects of the Park Tudor community while promoting the school's mission, vision, and values
For more information regarding Park Tudor School, consult the Park Tudor website at www.parktudor.org.
Click the APPLY button to apply onine now.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com