Administrative Assistant (part-time) - Prosperity Indiana
- 19-Apr-2019 to 18-May-2019
- - Prosperity Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $10-15/hour, depending upon experience
- Part Time
On the Prosperity Indiana team, your efforts will build the capacity of charitable, public, and private sector organizations to collaborate with the shared goals of thriving families and prosperous communities. The position of Administrative Assistant reports to the Executive Director and supports the Prosperity Indiana staff with tasks that build the capacity of Prosperity Indiana, its members, and its partners.
Prosperity Indiana supports a network of organizations that builds vital communities and resilient families. Prosperity Indiana advocates for public policies and assists the network in developing comprehensive solutions that engage local leadership to generate private and public investment.
• Coordinate administrative details and logistics for trainings and webinars, including promotion, registration, and speaker and registrant communication
• Support logistics of board meetings, annual membership campaign, invoicing, and records management
• Follow-up on accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll data entry and validation with bookkeeping
• Support various marketing and communication strategies, including printed marketing collateral, member packets, and social media
• Manage office supply needs and organization
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to successfully multitask
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Customer-service centered and the ability to work with diverse groups
• A team player and willing to assist all program staff with projects and programs
• Excellent organizational skills and enjoy tasks that involve attention to detail
• Willingness to do occasional statewide traveling and have dependable transportation
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com