Director of Development - Zionsville Education Foundation (ZEF)
- 23-Apr-2019 to 22-May-2019
- - Zionsville Education Foundation (ZEF)
- Zionsville, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Zionsville Education Foundation (ZEF) is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to serving its school community by providing funds that promote academic excellence. ZEF is looking for an experienced development professional to develop and lead the implementation of comprehensive giving program. Full- or part-time consideration given for the right candidate.
• Develop and lead a comprehensive giving program, including strategies to increase annual giving and grow donor retention to the Zionsville Education Foundation.
• Work closely with the Executive Director and Development and Events Manager to further the mission of the Zionsville Education Foundation and to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward individual donors to build an individual giving strategy.
• Determine annual giving goals (along with Board leadership and Executive Director) for all solicitation strategies and build a strategic plan for achieving these goals.
• Assist the Executive Director in creating digital and direct mail appeals that reach current and prospective donors across multiple platforms.
• Develops written proposals, gift agreements and other appropriate correspondence necessary to close and document new gifts and commitments
• Coordinate cultivation and stewardship events, develop materials for marketing of giving opportunities, and encourage volunteer engagement.
• Foster growth of best practices in the areas of data management and gift processing. Maintain and manage donor documentation including call reports to track contacts and donor communications.
• Develop a tradition of annual support while cultivating and stewarding individual donors.
• Represent ZEF in the Zionsville community.
• Excellent interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable speaking to large and small groups, face to face donor meetings, phone calls and email communications.
• Ability to effectively prioritize, organize, use time-management skills and be adept at multi-tasking.
• Team player with the ability to work independently (in a frequently changing environment.)
• Understand and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity.
• 3+ years of previous non-profit fundraising experience preferred with proven ability to deliver measurable results.
• Experience with Bloomerang or similar donor management software preferred.
Reports to the Zionsville Education Foundation Executive Director.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume to Lyle Browne, ZEF Executive Director.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC https://charitableadvisors.hirecentric.com